We offer your equine family member several options for their housing:
- 12 x 12 Box Stalls with 24 x 12 runs for $350 per month, includes turnout
to pasture twice per week.
- 12 x 13 shelters with 36 x 12 runs for $300 per month, includes turnout to
pasture twice per week
- 12 x 13 shelters with 24 x 24 runs and turnout to an attached large
paddock every other day for $300
- 24 x 16 shelter in a large paddock for up to four horses for $275 per horse, per month
- 48 x 24 shelter in a 2 acre paddock for up to ten horses for $275 per horse, per month
Included in all of the above rates is feeding of grass and/or mix hay twice
per day (up to 20lbs.), feeding of your supplements and grain, a place in one of our
tackrooms, a spot to park your trailer, use of both of our round pens, use
of our lighted 100 x 200 outdoor arena, use of our riding pasture,
blanketing, and very personalized care.
For additional fees, we also offer Western and Hunter/Jumper lessons and
training, equine massage therapy, farrier and veterinary scheduling and
services, grain and supplement delivery, and other grooming and
specialized care services.